Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"Under general direction, the Treasury Management Banking Officer II is a sales role responsible to develop marketing plans, customer calling and sales as well as implementation of commercial banking non-credit products targeted toward the medium to large sized business with annual sales from $3,000,000 to $150,000,000.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Partners with Business Bankers to sell Treasury Management services to prospects and develop/execute on annual cross-sell plan for current customers in each banker's portfolio.
2. Annually determines the sales goal for fee income, service charge increases, and new non-interest deposit growth and referrals.
3. Partners with Commercial Banking Relationship Managers and self source deposit rich segments to develop commercial relationships in all focused market locations.
4. Responsible for orchestrating customer and prospect calls to expand business relationships.
5. Develops new Treasury Management business by analyzing market research data and current customer data from internal systems to develop a list of prospects and/or cross sell opportunities.
6. Prepares and presents comprehensive sales proposals and presentations/demos to clients in addition to participating and leading product training for various audiences.
7. Manages all elements of the Treasury Management sales cycle to include business development, prospect qualification, needs analysis, close and implementation of services.
8. Acts in role of business service charge captain to train, support and target growth of business service charges for the bank.
9. Serves as sales officer and liaison to Heartland Treasury Management Division to ensure that new services are established correctly and timely. Supports resolution of client issues in a professional and responsive manner.
10. Responsible for business relationship management of all Treasury Management products. Works closely with HTLF Treasury Management Support to implement new services and resolve any issues.
11. Partners and supports identification of product improvements/solutions and communicating same to HTLF Treasury Management, Operations and Supervisor.
12. Prepares statement analysis and sales proposals after detailed needs assessment is completed by TMO. Consultative sales approach is critical to selling the value of a relationship with the bank. Maintains strong consultative relationship with clients, particular emphasis on key client base to ensure the growth of the business service charge portfolio of the bank.
13. Promotes and cross-sells other established products and services as appropriate to meet customer requirements.
14. Tracks pipeline and sales activity to report results on a monthly basis.
15. Approves all customers secondary credit risk limits of $50,000 and below for the bank. Primarily responsible to assess, review and approve with Business Bankers secondary credit risk for all customers $50,000 and above on ACH and eDeposit.
16. Conducts site visits to conduct risk assessment and review of eDeposit function at customer site and score results. Approves annual risk assessment and deposit limit.
17. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
III: SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
IV: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
2. 5-7 years related experience with Treasury Management products, payment services and related business, financial, regulatory, and risk management processes.
3. Sales cycle knowledge including sales planning, sales approach and providing solutions selling to small and medium sized business customers is necessary.
4. The ability to prospect and network at various levels within a company, along with enhanced communication and negotiation skills for moderately complex deals and relationships
5. Proficient in MS Word and Excel and comfortable with web applications services of Treasury Management products.
6. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistic inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions.
7. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
1. Treasury Management Certification (CTP) strongly preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time