This position will pursue, develop and manage key partners to increase revenue to the business. Collaborate with commercial leadership and executive leadership to drive strategic partnerships for lead generation as well as product packaging strategy. Manage and lead all Business and Partner Relations activities full cycle and Pitch Business Case for approval on all partnership opportunities. May assume responsibility for additional projects related to continued business growth.
- Create pipeline of target partners to support growth strategy with prioritization of impact
- Manage full cycle partner acquisition including proper valuation, contracting and business case approval for all partnerships. In addition, create, maintain and continuously evolve a referral partner strategy.
- Monitor success of each partner relationship through regular reporting mechanisms for internal business and partner visibility against combined benchmark levels of success.
- Ensure creation of annual partner plans which may require support and partnership with other departments including Marketing, Development, Product Management, etc.
- Meet department growth objectives as directed by executive management.
- Will have direct management responsibility for certain strategic partnerships.
- Provide project level budget forecasts and manage in accordance with the established budget
- Coordinate and collaborate with product management to optimize partner supplementation of product strategy and packaging strategy for upsell/cross-sell opportunities in the business within areas of core business competency
- Determine methods and procedures for new assignments and work independently with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May act as a resource to formally train and mentor internal leaders with less experience in both Partnership Strategy, Partnership Management and Product Management
- Assignments are broad and moderately complex in nature
- A Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent preferred
- Industry certifications a plus
- 5 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience
- Excellent understanding of industry practices
- Strong proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
- Excellent planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Excellent independent decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company
- Good negotiating skills
- Strong contracting knowledge and experience working with outside legal counsel for template generation or unique contract creation
- Resolve complex issues in effective ways
- Product management experience
- Business case analysis experience
- Project management, consultative skills and ability to manage a budget
- Specialist in multiple technical and/or business skills
- Ability to cultivate and develop lasting internal and external customer relations
Equal Opportunity Employer