Picture a working environment where people support and encourage each other to achieve exceptional things.
Imagine an organization that’s constantly innovating, both for their customers and their employees.
Now imagine that business committed to enhancing the livelihood, diversity, and growth in your community.
This is the LocalJobNetwork. Uncover your full potential in a growing and collaborative environment.
As part of an energetic, collaborative marketing team, you will help create and drive the strategy for our diversity and inclusion, and local recruiting products. You will partner with product management, technology, and sales to implement tactics that drive leads, revenue and product adoption. You will be the voice of our customers to passionately represent their needs, understand their pain points to create messaging and solutions that solve their problems. You will be part of a transparent, grow-oriented company with a welcoming culture.
- An excellent communicator who understands the needs of our customers and empathizes with their day to day challenges. You use this understanding to communicate effectively and seamlessly in a format that is easy for others to consume
- Data driven but balanced by instincts. You like working with data and insights (Google analytics, etc) and are comfortable relying on product and customer instincts to reach your goals
- Organized. You are able to manage a myriad of projects, and keep others informed
- Passionate. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain complex, technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- A team player, who shares their toys in the sandbox, and is kind and smart
- Plan, manage and execute demand generation campaigns and associated tactics, including: Digital Assets, Advertising, Trade Shows & Events, Email Marketing, Webinars, Videos/Podcasts, Direct Mail and Third-Party Promotions
- Create, maintain and syndicate content using agreed upon SEO keywords for content such as: Datasheets, White Papers, eBooks, Catalogs, Website Content, Webinars, FAQs, Social, Infographics, Blogs, Case Studies, Demos, Videos, etc.
- Manage excellent relationships with subject matter experts and vendors
- Work with marketing analytics, analyze marketing campaign performance and SEO to identify areas for improvement.
- Review and evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
- Update budget to ensure all programs are met within budget parameters
- Assist in the creation of buyer and user personas that define key pain points and messaging to be used in content.
- Work with marketing leadership to define market segmentation, while working closely with sales to ensure that lead generation efforts appropriately map to specific target audiences
- Build positioning documents for respective product launches, including: market trends, product differentiators/proof points, competitive analysis, persona information and external messaging
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 5-10 years marketing related experience (product marketing, content marketing, marketing management or marketing communications)
- Excellent writing, organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools/CRM systems/Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade
- Proven ability to interact with cross-functional areas such as IT, product management, and sales stakeholders
- Proficient in Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Equal Opportunity Employer